(French press infusion, for 2 drinks)
1 cup (250 ml) of strong coffee
2 cups (500 ml) of milk
2 to 4 squeezes cinnamon syrup 1883
1. Place 5 to 6 tablespoons of filter coffee (coarse) in the bottom of the coffee maker. You can put more or less coffee, depending on the intensity you want.
2. Pour a littlehot water (95°C) up to about halfway in the coffee pot, forming circles. Wait about 40 seconds.
For your information, this step, which aims to release the coffee's gases, is called the bloom.
3. Pour water back in up to ¾ of the coffee pot.
4. Stir with a spoon until the foam is uniform on the surface of the coffee. Place the lid on the coffeepot and let brew for 5 to 6 minutes. You may choose to adjust the brewing time according to the desired intensity.
5. Press the plunger, slowly, to the bottom.
6. Pour into a latte cup.
7. Heat / froth milk
8. Add milk to coffee
9. Add the syrup to the latte (1 to 2 squeezes per cup) and stir
Useful products for this recipe
Black Peru 2lbs,
Macadamia Milk, $5.90