A 100% natural iced tea, with no added fragrances. It combines two teas from Camellia Sinensis Tea Studio and a blend of soothing herbs.
The result: a perfect blend of the fruity aromas of the Mao Feng, the zesty liquor of the Bai Mu Dan and the floral notes of lavender.
Ideal for an afternoon relaxing under the sun!
Ingredients: Green tea, white tea, flowering oats, catnip, lavender, mallow flower.
Cold Brew for one cup
- Use 1 tsp (2.5g) of is blend into 250 ml of cold water
- Add sugar to taste (around 1/2 tps / 250 ml)
- Leave 6 to 10 hours in the fridge and filter
Hot Brew for one cup
- Use 2 tsp (5g) for 250 ml of boil water
- Add sugar to taste (around 1/2 tsp / 250 ml)
- Infuse for 5 minutes, filter, pour into a container and add ice.
Payment and security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.